Good Afternoon, friends!
Hope you all had a fantastic Veteran’s Day! I kicked my day off with a little run, then spent the day shopping (duh) with a carrot juice in hand/planning all of my fun DIY projects coming up!
When this time of year rolls around I am all about cozy slippers, staying in and getting creative! Fall & Winter are about recharging your battery and getting into an awesome groove! By the way, just because it is getting dark at like 5PM doesn’t mean you have to sit on the couch the rest of the night… Get your booty in gear! Get out for a walk with your babe (or furry babe), enjoy the cool, fresh air, and take a warm glass of chamomile tea with you OR if you’re feeling extra frisky, a little Irish Coffee (in this mug = everything)!! Sooooo relaxing (trust me).
So let’s get to the business.. Have you guys seen the new Piperlime site?!?
I’ve been a maj fan of Piperlime for years, let me tell you. Their free shipping/free returns policy is a LIFE SAVER. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve splurged on items online and got the short end of the stick when it comes to returns.. A lot of online retailers do free shipping, but not free returns, so you’re stuck paying $5-15 to ship back an item YOU DON’T EVEN WANT! What!?! Sucky, just saying. At Piperlime, it’s so easy. They even include a cute little green card inside with your packing slip already printed and ready to go- just in caseies.
Piperlime also always has bomb @$s sales. I’m talking 15, 20, sometimes even 30-40% off sale merch and new arrivals. I. Can’t. Get. Enough.
So ya, 1/2 of my shoe collection is from Piperlime.
So this week’s top five is all about Piperlime and all of the amazing need-now essentials you may or may not need to buy like now.
1. Pim + Larkin Adriene Vegan Leather Jacket, ON SALE!!! I understand if you are no longer reading this post because you just had a mini heart attack and are already in your cart for this coat.. I mean really, $109 for a coat you’ll wear about 169497598759 times this fall/winter is nothing. I love the Vegan Leather sleeves with the asymmetrical sweater draped in the front for the perfect relaxed style.
2. 525 America Traveling Cable Knit Sweater, $225 Babes, don’t flip on the price. As a girl in her 20’s, I have absolutely NO misconceptions about my peers being able to afford certain items. Unless you’re independently wealthy/married a Doctor/wtf ever, you’re probably not buying this sweater if you’re on the youngish side. I mean, let’s be real, we’re just starting out. However, I know plenty of babes that are young hotties that will splurge on key items, the trick is finding what pieces are worth the hit to your checkbook. Ie: the perfect shoes, a DVF dress, a Chanel bag… Pick your poison, it’s all good to me. If you’re in to invest in a sweet, timeless sweater this one is amazing. If you’re game for something a little less expensive ($64!!), try this little Pim + Larkin cable knit, also amazing.
3. Loeffler Randall Rain Fenton, $195 I will make no apologies for adding a pair of LOEFFLER RANDALL boots on the top five. At just under $200, this is splurge-worthy to the MAX. These are edgy, chic, and who can’t justify rain boots??
4. JOA Brushed Plaid Skirt, ON SALE!!! Ok- here’s my quick guide on navigating through sales… Have you ever been at a Nordstrom’s when their Half Yearly Sale is going on? If you haven’t, let me just paint the picture. Think screaming babies, pushy women, eyes glazed over, women literally bumping into you left & right, men sleeping in chairs…. AKA complete utter MAYHEM (ahem #WhyIOnlineShop ahem) Pretty much, if you’re at a big sale, look at every item critically. For me, it’s just taking that extra glance and thinking, “do I love this because it’s on sale, or do I love this because I love it?” Usually my inner voice screams one way or another, and I just get freaking brutal with it. I recommend being superrrr critical with yourself when sale shopping because let’s face it, who hasn’t ended up with some FUGLY items as a result of a good sale at least once or twice in their lives? Guilty. As. Charged. This little plaid skirt for a mere $34.97 is flirty, cute, fun and perfect for work during the cooler months. Add black tights, black booties and a cute little blouse and you’re out the door!
5. Keepsake Hearts On Fire Dress, ON SALE!!! Guys, this adorable, must have dress is on sale right now for $84.. The bustier top, the mini silhouette, this dress is the perfect date night dress for the cooler months, just throw this show stopper Fur Twill Jacket over it and you’ll be warm throughout the night.
More of my faves from Piperlime: